Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vacation/holiday - surface view, safety stop

20' underwater, safety stop video, surface focus with tiny bubble focus mid-video
Link to the video on YouTube


This week I decided to take a slight break in posting and just link off to a video I took last week while I was in Mexico on vacation/holiday. This video is from my first dive, after gaining my Open Water Diver certification. The video consists of a minute from the mandatory two minute Safety Stop. I feel this video is somewhat emblematic of the influence that my experience, of being in the world, has on my Fine Artwork (studio and beyond).

Please take special note: I do not consider this video my Fine Artwork. There was no video manipulation done besides being trimmed/edited at the end of the video. Due to the nature of the video (color),  I am not posting it directly on my website.