Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Free, unlimited digital drawing give-a-way to Sandy devistated area residents

In remembrance of Hurricane Sandy devastation, I am giving away an unlimited batch of unique, digital drawings to all those with a current East Coast address and/or those who lived in the East Coast area around October 29th, 2013. This give-a-way will last for one week only (through next Wednesday, November 6th, 2013)

Do you have questions about the drawings? Why would I give away a work of Fine Art that I truly believe in? Read here.

For those who already have a small drawing, you are entitled to upgrade your participation in the project: Now you will receive a large digital drawing... and those who already own a large digital drawing, are entitled to a small or large drawing.

Just email me here, and please include your name and postal address. As stated in an earlier post: I will NEVER sell, lend, trade, share, give out any information sent to me.

Below is an inverted colors pic of a disaster relief truck I took in Prospect Park, Brooklyn a few days after the storm hit.