Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Give-A-Way Continues: FREE unique digital drawing give-a-way

Since many people contacted me after my birthday, saying they forgot the date. I will keep the give-a-way going until this Saturday, January 25th 2014.

Like I stated last week:

All who contact me electronically (e-mail, etc...) from now until that day, will get a unique digital drawing. If you have received drawings in the past feel free to ask for another (no limits). All I need from you is a physical mailing address to send the physical, paper officiating letter (letter of authenticity). As always, I will never sell, give, lend that information to any entity, service, person, etc...

Same rules apply as before with these digital drawings.

Email me here by this Saturday and please include your name and postal address.