Monday, January 13, 2014

Your presence/present: FREE unique digital drawing give-a-way

This Saturday, January 18th is my birthday. Like years before (and I believe many years to come) I wish to give, and not receive anything on my day of birth. All who contact me electronically (e-mail, etc...) from now until that day, will get a unique digital drawing. If you have received drawings in the past feel free to ask for another (no limits). All I need from you is a physical mailing address to send the physical, paper officiating letter (letter of authenticity). As always, I will never sell, give, lend that information to any entity, service, person, etc...

Same rules apply as before with these digital drawings.

Email me here by this Saturday, January 18th 2014 and please include your name and postal address.

Again, your presence is the greatest present I could ever receive. Thank you!