Sunday, February 13, 2011

32 Below group show: Greenpoint, Brooklyn - Friday, February 11th 2011 - part 2

A month ago, I posted before images of documentation of a group show I was in, that opened last week.

The show is still on through February 19th the hours: Monday - Friday (by appt.) 2pm - 6pm / Sat 11am - 4pm. Sadly, I will be taking down my work before Saturday, let me know if you want to see it by appointment.

The space I was given was a hallway and two closets that are across from each other. I installed light work that has many similar attributes to all of my other light work: including storage of solar panels, etc

Like I have said before, Brian Higbee's installation is exceptional. Worth going to just for this.

I met some really great people and had a some great discussions on Fine Art, etc... One particularly great one with Max Yawney.

For more information on the show, artists, etc... please go here

UPDATE: new photoraphic documentaton by Max Yawney

Here are some installation images:

























Did Eye Moi, 2011 (from west view point, entrance: photo, Max Yawney)
Lasers*, mirrors, LED Lights*, plastic bags, BPA-free plastic*, solar panels*, rechargeable batteries*, wood, reused cotton scrim, nails, household paint*, etc...





























Did Eye Moi, 2011 (from east view point, exit: photo, Max Yawney)
Lasers*, mirrors, LED Lights*, plastic bags, BPA-free plastic*, solar panels*, rechargeable batteries*, wood, reused cotton scrim, nails, household paint*, etc...






















Did Eye Moi, 2011 (detail)
Lasers*, mirrors, LED Lights*, BPA-free plastic*, plastic bags, solar panels*, rechargeable batteries*, wood, reused cotton scrim, nails, household paint*, etc...